Sunnyside carries quality sod that is cut at the sod farm and delivered to us fresh. One roll of sod is 10 square feet; 24 inches wide by 60 inches long. The sod we carry is a blend of 20% Creeping Red Fescue and 80% Kentucky Bluegrass. Sod is a perishable product that needs to be installed within 24 hours of purchase. We do offer delivery; please inquire at the information counter in the Tree Lot.
How much sod do you need?
- Measure out the area to be sodded in feet
- Calculate the area (number of square feet)
- Rectangles / Squares – length X height
- Triangles – base X height ÷ 2
- Circles – 3.14 X radius²
- Divide area by 10 and that will give you the number of rolls of sod you require